While Bridge House remains open for those in need of housing and substance abuse treatment, we have made some major modifications to our daily operations. We are utilizing safety measures to increase safety for clients and staff.
The following changes have been implemented:
- Do not come to any of our service sites without prior approval. We are limiting access to our sober living property, main office and treatment office. Any on-site visitors/service providers must be pre-approved, must be able to answer ‘No’ to all questions in our posted Covid-19 Advisory notice, sanitize hands once on-site, physical distance and wear a mask at all times.
- All incoming new admit clients to the sober living program must isolate in our outdoor quarantine area for up to 10days, as well as complete, and pass, two negative result covid-19 tests.
- Clients in the sober living program are currently unable to work in the community during the pandemic. They may attend distance learning education and or, when in phase 5, may work an online job that does not conflict with their treatment schedule.
- We are suspending family visits/outside visitors/ on-site volunteer work/practicum students and on-site community service.
- We have stopped outside activities that put our clients in contact with group gatherings outside our facility. All support group meetings have been moved to the ZOOM platform.
- We will change operations as needed and those changes may not be updated on this website. For the most current information please contact the main office.
For more detailed information contact the main office at 808-322-3305.